Motorola Moto Z4 (Verizon Carrier Only)
- Tech Spec
- Grading Policy
- Warranty & Perks
- Returns & Shipping
Motorola will unpack its upcoming Z4 in the mid of this year. The specs that are shown in the newly leaked render confirms it to be a flagship that will be packed with the latest specs. Motorola Moto Z4 is going to give a tough time to other tech giants like Samsung, Huawei, Vivo, and other top-rated companies. Being a flagship some seriously high-quality specs will be used in Motorola's Moto Z4. It will be packed with the most modern and latest chipset called Snapdragon 675. Almost all the flagships feel comfortable with this chipset. Motorola Moto Z4's chipset has an integrated Adreno 612 GPU that ensures more efficient performance. The screen will be OLED display that will present full HD+ display. The size of the display screen of Moto Z4 by Motorola will be 6.4 inches. This is a broad display to enjoy video and games at a large screen. The recently leaked image reveals some unusual information about this upcoming Motorola Z4. It confirms a single rear camera setup that is something had to believe these days where every smartphone even a mid-range handset is packed with triple or dual rear camera setup. Motorola Moto's Z4 though is packed with a single primary camera setup, yet the thing that is positive is that this set will come equipped with 48 MP and 25 MP front facing camera. The leaked image also confirms that Motorola Moto Z4 is not going to have the old-fashioned rear fingerprint reader. It hints that the new device will have an on-screen fingerprint scanner. It is speculated that Moto Z4's going to be equipped with 4 gigabytes of RAM and 128 gigabytes of native storage
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH Announced 2019, May
Status Available. Released 2019, June
BODY Dimensions 158 x 75 x 7.4 mm (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.29 in)
Weight 165 g (5.82 oz)
Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back, aluminum frame
SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Splash and dust resistant
DISPLAY Type OLED
Size 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
PLATFORM OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
Chipset Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
CPU Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
GPU Adreno 612
MEMORY Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Internal 128GB 4GB RAM
MAIN CAMERA Single 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
SELFIE CAMERA Single 25 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
SOUND Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
Radio FM radio
USB USB Type-C 3.1, magnetic connector, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Moto Mods snap-on accessories
BATTERY Type Li-Ion 3600 mAh, non-removable
Charging Fast charging 15W
MISC Colors Flash Grey, Frost White
SAR 1.16 W/kg (head) 1.44 W/kg (body)
TESTS Performance AnTuTu: 173234 (v7)
GeekBench: 6515 (v4.4)
GFXBench: 8fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
Loudspeaker Voice 70dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 80dB
Endurance rating 70h
- Pristine - In perfect condition with no wear. This device is pretty much brand spanking new.
- Superb - In near perfect condition, very light, if any, scratches on the body. Screen is intact with no visible scratching from a few inches away.
- Excellent - Light scratching on the body visible from a few inches away. Screen may contain light scratching but will not be visible when turned on. A case and screen protector will likely cover all of these flaws.
- Good - Light to moderate scratching on the body and screen that is visible from a few inches away. A case and screen protector may hide most of the flaws.
- Slightly Imperfect - Phone Daddy's own unique grading that consists of an absolutely pristine screen but may have a slight imperfection on the back or camera which may include a small crack or dent. These phones will always come included with a Phone Daddy case on us.
- See our Grading policy here!
- 90-Day Warranty - If your item has a technical defect within the first 90 days, we'll send you a replacement or refund. Phone Daddy does not cover any physical, water, or accidental damage unless the device has our Extended Coverage+ Plan. If you would like extended warranty/device protection, please opt for our Extended Coverage+ Plan.
- Free Economy Shipping - Enjoy free shipping on all orders above $100 or select our express 2 day shipping if you need your items ASAP.
- Customer Support - Our customer service representatives will reply to you within one business day if you have any questions or issues and are available via chat/email/phone.
Our goal is for you to be absolutely satisfied with your product. If there's any reason you need to return it, we will accept any reason for return to undamaged devices within 30 days of delivery. Phone Daddy does not cover any physical, water, or accidental damage unless the device has our Extended Coverage+ Plan.
- Return Process - To start your return, please begin the process at https://returns.phonedaddy.com/
- Technical Support - If your device is having any issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com for help resolving any problems you may be experiencing before beginning a return.
- Shipping - We offer shipping via UPS, and USPS if P.O. Box Shipping Address. Orders take 1 Business day to process. Please place your order by 1 p.m. CST on business days in order for us to process it and ship it on the same day. Orders that are placed after 1 p.m. will get processed and shipped the next business day.