Google Pixel (Unlocked All Carriers)
Verizon does not support this model at this time.
Google's first Pixel phone was introduced in 2016 and still carries a name trusted by many Android users. In terms of specifications, the Pixel features a Snapdragon 821 and a 5-inch AMOLED panel with a 1080p resolution and the traditional 16:9 aspect ratio. Though it does not support wireless charging, it retains the 3.5mm headphone jack, which is a rare thing to see these days in smartphones.
- Sturdy metal uni-body design with wedge
- 5.0" 16M-color AMOLED screen of 1080p resolution, 441ppi
- Snapdragon 821 chipset: quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) / Adreno 530 GPU / 4GB of RAM
- 12.3 MP main camera with f/2.0 phase detection and laser assisted autofocus, dual-LED flash, 1/2.3" sensor, 1.55 micron pixel size, 2160p (4K) @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 fps, 720p @ 240 fps
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.4 micron pixels, 1080p @ 30fps
- Comes in 32 or 128GB of built-in storage
- First device to ship with Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box
- Up to LTE Cat12 depending on market (600/75 Mbps) / GPS with A-GPS; GLONASS / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC support for Android Pay and Android Beam
- VoLTE / Wi-Fi Calling / Project Fi-compatible
- Pixel Imprint fingerprint authentication
- 2,770 mAh non-removable battery